We are looking for an experienced IT Architect, who will become trusted partner and advisor to Trask international clients across multiple segments and industries. The Senior IT Architect's responsibility is to understand clients’ business problems and needs and define architectures maximizing the value of solutions for clients.
Candidate must demonstrate previous experience with solution/ enterprise architecture with proven track in communication, presentation and justification of architectures to senior management and the capability to articulate not only IT/technical aspects of the solution, but also its business benefits and value.
What will be your daily bread in Trask?
- Design of a sustainable solution based on customer’s requirements in an international environment.
- Application of architectural standards and participation in their creation.
- Consultation of designs with other members of the project team and customer.
- Support of business activities (pre-sales) incl. offers creation.
- Supervision of compliance with standards during analysis and implementation.
- Design of service orchestration and implementation.
- Management of project architecture documentation.
- Participation in Trask expansion abroad.
What do you need to become our employee?
- Analytical thinking and great communication skills.
- Experience with architecture design at various levels (solution, enterprise) – 2+ years
- Orientation in the following areas: gathering and processing of requirements; architectural design patterns, principles and technologies (SOA, REST API, synchronous/asynchronous communication, etc.); integration and data concepts and patterns; microservice architecture principles; cloud environment.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies for IT architecture, analysis and process modelling (Enterprise Architect, UML, TOGAF, ArchiMate).
- Orientation in software development process, product life cycle and DevOps tools (ITIL).
- Communication knowledge of the English language (level B2+).
What soft skills are important to us?
- Customer orientation
- Presentation skills
Does it sound interesting? Come see us and we’ll tell you more.
Zpět na seznam volných pozic