Do you want to become an ambassador of a unique IT product? You will be in charge of the entire management and planning of the entrusted product. Keep reading!
Zpět na seznam volných pozic
Your Professional Stack
- Open API, Open Banking, Fintech
What is your mission
- Complete responsibility for the planning and utilizing dedicated product budget.
- Development of product sales strategy for a dedicated product in cooperation with our business and marketing department.
- Designing, innovating and improving Trask products as a responsible person for product strategy and product roadmap.
- Managing presales activities in line with the customer expectations and defined presales strategy.
- Responsibility for customer satisfaction and ensure proper service delivery.
- You are in touch with stakeholders to understand their needs and you work with architects to manage a fluid roadmap and technical runway.
- Cooperation with colleagues and learn from the others.
What do we expect from you
We are interested in your background and your story. We are not looking at the number of titles, but at what you have learned and what achievements you are proud of.
- General overview and understanding of IT market and products.
- Enormous enthusiasm, tenacity and desire to succeed.
- Very good communication and presentation skills both in Czech and English.
- Experience with product sales in IT field is an advantage, not a prerequisite.
Work with the best and enjoy these perks
- Door open to get to know key actors in the Fintech space.
- Satisfaction by creating and promoting new innovative products.
- Attend or present at conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp.
- Creative and supportive culture with possibility of self-realization.
- Compensation defined by performance KPIs.
- Work equipment and mobile data.
- Subsidized cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours.
And not only that, it is cool that you have
- Unlimited books policy.
- Amazing and accessible office location.
- And others (employee loans, discounts at partners, volunteer day, teambuilding events).