At Trask we believe in the power of technology and have been discovering, designing and delivering the most progressive technologies to successful companies since 1994, helping to shape the future of Europe. Strong partnerships with our clients allow us to develop our products and competencies and embark on large and complex projects that push the boundaries of what is possible, especially in the areas of banking and fintech, insurance, industry, telecommunications and utilities.
The remit of your daily work @Trask
- Modern cloud native development on interesting and attractive projects within a large and a professional team, utilizing the latest methodology and tools
- Cooperation under the supervision of an experienced senior developer, your mentor
- Development of a variety of applications in .NET, Java, Node.js (language specific to your application)
To get you on board, you already possess
- Ability to understand technical documentation in English, ability to contribute to English written documentation and follow online training in English language
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of the programming language specific to your application
- Basic SQL/NOSQL database queries
- Never-ending appetite to learn cloud technologies and to improve your analytical and programming skills
- Attention to detail, reliability, and responsibility
Note that you no pre-existing knowledge of cloud development technologies or AWS is required!
How to impress us to get ahead of the other applicants
- You’re able to demonstrate how troubleshoot application performance and operational issues
- Your code is well structured and follows established SW development patterns, is understandable and versioned, ready to be collaborated on
- Applications you developed can communicate with REST APIs
- Work-life balance is important to us, you can partially work from home straight away (hybrid model)
- Work on cutting edge engineering projects in automotive and fintech sector
- We wouldn’t keep our edge without ongoing learning and professional development; you will have access to inspiring workshops and industry events
- Access to our gym, large technical library, mini auditorium, game zone, chillout spaces and children-friendly office suite
- When the appetite arises, we organize cycling trips, running or simply visit one of our favorite pubs
- We offer 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick-days
Interested? We'll support your training, broaden your experience, and deepen your knowledge. We will invest in you!
Zpět na seznam volných pozic