Práce na plný úvazek – Pracovní smlouva – Na dobu neurčitou
Trask payment competence center provides financial institutions with a combination of advisory services and custom software development in the payments and cards areas.
We are hiring ambitious talents with the hands-on experience in payments or cards motivated to implement the innovative payment solutions for our international customers and to grow professionally within our friendly and supportive team.
• Collaborate with clients to identify and understand their business needs and opportunities
• Analyze and document business requirements and processes, and propose optimal to-be solutions
• Manage and coordinate project activities, including requirement gathering, solution design, and testing
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including business, developers, designers, testers, and project managers
• Provide guidance and recommendations on best practices and emerging technology solutions
• Monitor and track the delivery status, ensuring compliance with requirements and standards
• Maintain and update project documentation and business process documentation
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Business Analyst, Consultant or in a similar role
• Experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements and processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse stakeholders and teams
• Experience using business process modeling and requirement gathering tools (e.g., BPMN, UML, Use Case) is a plus
• Knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Zpět na seznam volných pozic
Do jakého oddělení nastoupíš:
Transformation & Governance
Tvůj budoucí šéf:
Ondřej Motlík Senior Manager pro oblast Transformation & Governance
Máš o danou pozici zájem?
Pošli nám svůj životopis a my se ti ozveme.